Quality Ploymeric Sand you can trust from Seal King
Polymeric sand is a granular material placed between the joints or seams in brick pavers or stone in patios, walkways and driveways. It's primary function is to improve the interlock and therefore the durability and stability of a paved surface.
Until 4-5 years ago, this function was performed most often with silica or torpedo sand. The sand would be swept between the joints of a brick paver, bluestone or flagstone patio, and it's mere presence would enhance the interlock between pavers or stones.
Polymeric sand is a great improvement over sand for its stability characteristics resistance to washout during heavy rainfall. Polymeric sand reduces weed growth and deters insect infestation.
- One time sand installation only
- Hardens quickly after watering
- Stays well in place on sloped surfaces
- Eliminates sand from washing into pools
- Diminishes weeds and repels insects
- Adapts to pavers movements in all weather conditions
Available Sand Colors
Depending on the width and the depth of your pavement joints, a 50 Lbs (22.68kg) Seal King Polymeric Sand bag will cover from 2 to 10 M Square (20 to 100 sq.ft).