An attractive alternative to wood
In recent years, innovations in composite decking materials have made dramatic improvements over traditional wood decking. This durable and attractive composite decking material looks like wood, but it’s actually made from a combination of wood and plastic.
An increasingly popular option
Composite decking is becoming increasingly popular with homeowners for a number of reasons including:
- Resists warping, splintering, cracking, rotting, and sun damage better than wood.
- Attractive pre finished appearance that mimics the look of real wood.
- Low maintenance, doesn’t need periodic refinishing like wood.
- Can be made from recycled materials.
- Easy to clean.
- Less expensive than wood decking over time due to lower maintenance costs
- A wide variety of composite decking options